BDG Injector Christmas Promotion

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDG

Reaction score
Hi all!

FYI - In addition to the below Special - BDG now offers our Blueprinted Injectors for the FULL RANGE of YD25 engines. D22, D40 + Pathfinder (with the yd25) are all now fully covered with sets on shelf ready for delivery to your place next day...

So we're feeling a little festive at the moment and thought we should run a little promotion that helps you, helps us and makes our admin team feel happy:

So, order and pay for a set of injectors before 4PM next Thursday (12th of December), and not only will they be at your house before the weekend, but there will also be a $100 gift voucher to keep the MRS happy (or for beer money, but that's your decision).

The Catch -You must wish our admin girls a merry Christmas!

Disclaimer: Any trouble you get yourself into with the $100 with the MRS / beer money is totally your problem as our warranty doesn't extend to Wives - we have enough trouble of our own LOL :roll:

Dont forget- its a free call - 1800 INJECTORS - so get on it!!!

Have a great weekend!

Welcome BDG.

Its good to finally have you on board with us. Its also great to hear of the release of the yd25 injectors for all model Navaras 😆.

This looks like a great deal and I'm sure you'll get orders from us. It's a shame my injectors are still injecting but they are a little noisey. Is this a sign?

Ps. I was the guy who enquired and mentioned you guys should jump on this site.

HI Guys,

Yeah, We're happy to be able to assist the community where possible. We knew that the Navaras were starting to be an issue when we noticed that the D40 page on our site had nearly as many hits as the problematic Hilux model...

Anyway guys, feel free to give us a bell on 1800 Injectors if you want to ask some questions ( or of course post here)

Latest posts

Back