Front locker on the cards for us D40 owners?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
I heard rumours of ARB possibly working on an air locker for the front of the mighty D40, so I emailed the company to see what I could find out.

They responded saying that they have indeed started work on a prototype, and that they had committed to making it happen. Approx availibilty was the end of 2010.

Fingers crossed it actually happens.

ARB must have just realised that not everyone drives a Toyota, took them long enough.

Dave.

Been waiting a while for this. I already have the rear one fitted....along with the solenoid and air line for the front one.........come on Mr ARB get your finger out as I've had the rear one now for more than a year.

i've been sending emails every couple of months since mid last year, i don't think ARB has got the message yet though,

I was looking through another forum's "shed" and was amazed to see how many d40's are out there having a good bash in the bush. They're not just a tradies ute

SO ARB - GET THE MESSAGE WE WANT A FRONT LOCKER !!!

I wouldn't be blaming ARB, Nissan is the problem for using a R180 diff in an aluminium carrier. As the saying goes you can't turn pig $hit into strawberry jam.

SAS swap with a JK Jeep Dana 44. Looks like it can be done. Who's going to be the first one to try??

Back