Ute security system activated in car park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malicious

Reaction score
So had to do a bit of shopping on the way home from the beach.
Leaving the shopping centre I got stopped by the local friendly Police ,
They informed me that there had been a complaint made by a person in regards to my security in my ute.
So my security is a 50kg mastiff cross staffy cross dane, yes he looks like a staffy about 5 times the size, but as placid as you can get, my 5yr old can command this dog push him over and lay on him and the dog just love the attention.
Apparently the "youth" who complained said the dog growled and mouthed him as he walked past and wanted me charged with having a dangerous dog.
So the cop asked where the dog was as it was not in the tray, my reply exactly where he has been since we left the beach.
On the back floor inside the cab.
So I got out opened the back door to show the cop, dog just laying there looked up as to say yeah what.
explained to him that the only way that he would have growled is if they had tried to stick their arm in the window through the 7cm gap that I had to let air in ( yes he has a water bowl in there aswell).
Little shit tried to get in the car and shit himself when Cooper aka security device told him to back the f away from his ute.
By this time the cop was quite amused with the dog sitting with his paw up to shake hands waiting until the cop oblidged .
Anyway the other cop by this time had found the complainant and locked him in the back of the paddy wagon.

Suck shit looser, getting charged with attempted theft from a motor vehicle , make false report and breach of court conditions.
So back to juvie form him.

just shits me that people can't leave other peoples gear alone.

So had to do a bit of shopping on the way home from the beach.
Leaving the shopping centre I got stopped by the local friendly Police ,
They informed me that there had been a complaint made by a person in regards to my security in my ute.
So my security is a 50kg mastiff cross staffy cross dane, yes he looks like a staffy about 5 times the size, but as placid as you can get, my 5yr old can command this dog push him over and lay on him and the dog just love the attention.
Apparently the "youth" who complained said the dog growled and mouthed him as he walked past and wanted me charged with having a dangerous dog.
So the cop asked where the dog was as it was not in the tray, my reply exactly where he has been since we left the beach.
On the back floor inside the cab.
So I got out opened the back door to show the cop, dog just laying there looked up as to say yeah what.
explained to him that the only way that he would have growled is if they had tried to stick their arm in the window through the 7cm gap that I had to let air in ( yes he has a water bowl in there aswell).
Little shit tried to get in the car and shit himself when Cooper aka security device told him to back the f away from his ute.
By this time the cop was quite amused with the dog sitting with his paw up to shake hands waiting until the cop oblidged .
Anyway the other cop by this time had found the complainant and locked him in the back of the paddy wagon.

Suck shit looser, getting charged with attempted theft from a motor vehicle , make false report and breach of court conditions.
So back to juvie form him.

just shits me that people can't leave other peoples gear alone.

pics of this so called security system :)

Nice work. Ive had dramas all yearnwith the same guys braking into my work ute 6 times. On the 6th time cops caught him doing a runner but couldnt charge him as he hadnt gained entry to the vehicle yet. They took him in the cop mobile as he was wanted on other charges. I havent seen him since they were booted out of there rental by the courts as they had trashed the house and had hundreds of complaints from neighbours.

Great work. Had the bikes on the truck the other day, which attracted some wankers. What they didn't know was that the dog was chained in there too - good dog!

AWWW you gotta luv the woofa's huh my girl loves HER ute too lol her mobile kennel I call it !

Its amazing what the cops get up to ,a few nights ago on ACA a young bloke was booked for leaving his windows down 50 mil ,it was a very hot day and he said he left the window down so his car would not be too hot for his young son when he was going home, apparently his AC wasn't working ,Anyway he copped a ticket for $44 because he left his window down more than 50mil which he was disputing .

Nice looking dog mate. Dogs beat an alarm everytime. My dogs (dane x mastiff x bull arab x ridgeback) and a staffy sit in the back and surprisingly nothing ever goes missing from the tray. Biggest issue is trying to keep them out of the ute. Everytime when taking them for a walk they try n jump in to go for a drive

Latest posts

Back