TDI Tuning chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myoldhk

Reaction score
Thinking of buying and maybe organising a group buy for a tdi tuning chip.
Half the price! And haven't read to many complaints.

They seem to be extremely similar to other high end ones already in australia.
http://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/

Would any one else be interested??

Looks like the no-limit tuning box different sticker.
I had the no-limit.

Last edited:
yep, definately the same as no-limit chip. mine hasbeen good to me and yes flexable to adjust to driving conditions or load requirements. no engine faults either.
pace.

Looks like the no-limit tuning box different sticker.
I had the no-limit.

Nothing Like the No-Limit.

CRTD2® TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box

Key features:
• Turbo Boost and Fuel Control
• Genuine engine connectors used on cable harness
• Power & Torque Gains upto 40%
• Fuel Efficiency improvements upto 20%
• Plug-in or remove within 10 minutes without trace
• Manual, Semi-Automatic and Automatic Transmission Compatible
• User adjustable with 7 vehicle engine settings
• Programmed for your exact vehicle, model and age
• DPF and EGR Compatible
• ECU Safe and Traceless
• Re-programmable for your next vehicle

40% plausible but the kiwi supplier states 35%
Only reason I can see for the Price difference than the ones in Australia, is no Engine driveline warranty, (which would be weaselled out of anyway. If you read the statement on other chip sites and only NEW vehicles.)
And 3 year warranty instead of 6 years on the product. But its less than Half price.

I have yet to confirm Prices but its in Pounds and about £225 (approx. $416.14 au) plus postage and the more interested the cheaper they get.

I looked at the first one listed which pictures the same wiring harness that connects to the fuel rail only.
I see the difference in the second one's harness now. Cool

Yeh unfortunately most even expensive ones are just the same as no-limit and only control the fuel rail pressure and injector times. New ones now includes turbo functionality improvements.

Im not a massive fan of increased fuel rail pressure, dealing with high pressure water and knowing what damage it can do. Let alone through injectors.

i could be interested in this...whats the numbers required for a group buy? have you contacted the seller and what are they going to do for us?

I'm not a fan of the performance industry.

There is and always has been plenty selling snake oil.
Which makes it hard for the honest ones.

Like CAI (cold air induction), big claim's made by the manufacturer / seller, disproved by others dyno result claims argued by many???

Myself im looking at the towing aspect of a chip not a performance race car.
But looking towards 6 chips as postage will hopefully be free.

As I said looking at a group buy, and still in talks. And this is not just for navara. Its just about all turbo diesel's.

The main issue is access to the software for changing from car to new car. As all chips same just different looms and software. Im not going to send back to the UK or Germany if I need to change.

I do....it goes great.

I should clarify.
The electronic devices, and hard products promising xyz gains is difficult to troll through. With some evidence to disprove some claims made makes its that much harder to trust the real products.

I used the no limit and liked it for the $
I now use a throttle controller on the z which is said to be snake oil by those technically astute but has real, obvious, and great benefits. No power increase just throttle response on a drive by wire system.

Anyway I'm killing ol mates thread

No your not.
Looked at them too! Emailed tham and got ZIP!
But I was asking technical questions about fuel rail pressure etc.

Latest posts

Back