Got Me STR Yesterday

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brn4x4

Reaction score
G'day Everybody

I just picked up a 2005 STR dual cab yesterday and I love it.

It has 64000 kms on it. It is silver with an alloy bullbar and a hard top tonneau cover.

List of modifications is too long to list but any ideas from other members about exhaust, snorkels, suspension etc would be appreciated.

pics will come shortly

Cheers
Ben:victory:

I picked up the same model same year same colour last weekend with 65000 on the clock.

Hey Ben, check out every signatures to get a view on the mods everyone else do.

My D22 has an exhaust system from the turbo back, intercooler, catch can etc.

Dave.

Hey Ben, check out every signatures to get a view on the mods everyone else do.

My D22 has an exhaust system from the turbo back, intercooler, catch can etc.

Dave.

hey dave could u tell a difference with the exhaust upgrade?? did u get 2.5" or 3". i havent checked on the d40 to see if the exhaust from turbo back is bottled necked...was it the same size in ur d22?

Hey mate.

The exhaust made a big difference, much more drivable. Made more difference then the intercooler did.

The system I have is 2.5 inch from the turbo back, cat is still there but is a higher flowing unit.

The D22 dump pipe is really restricted, Matt has changed his exhaust on his D40. He will be able to give a better description on the D40 system.

Dave.

i'll be interested to see a pic of the snorkel fitted as i'm tossing up between safari and airtec.

http://nav

Attachments

• nav.jpg
    nav.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 57
looks good mate check out beaudesert exhauts they are very well made and comes diy and they are cheaper than most i will be buying a system off them after the lift kit goes in

Latest posts

Back