Tubliner wanted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWZ

Reaction score
Anybody have anywhere they know that may be cheaper then the rest .

Ps I'm in Sydney

Yeh I looked at that option but I can buy 2 tubliners for the same price as a spray job.

I got mine from Nissan for $320 fitted.

How much they offered you one for ?

Dave.

Best price so far is $350 and quoted $770 for rhino spray job. Will give Nissan a call tomorrow.

I think I paid $500 for my spray liner. Be aware that the tub liners are really slippery and your stuff will slide all over the tub.

Ive got the genuine nissan underlip plastic liner. Stuff does tend to slid around if not secure but it does a good job protecting the tray so its all good for me.

Mine's only a tub floor liner but there is no way anything slips in my tub and nothing I've thrown in there yet has even taken a chunk out of the rubber. Protecting the sides wasn't an issue to me and for $120 cut to size my tub liner does all I need it too.

I've just got a peice of rubber that I cut to fit in the floor which pretty much does the job for now. But a spray on liner is on my shopping list, they would have to be the best solution, because with the other plastic ones you'd think that water, salt and sand could find it's way between the plastic and your metal and cause some cancer...

mines like kraftys, big chunk of anti fatigue rubber, think it was about $60, fella i work for gave it to me cause he mis-measured when doing his chev tray and got one too many.
i was initially keen for rhino lining but for 600+gst i thought i could buy 3 ute tubs for that!
wasnt keen on drop in liner as they apparently promote rust under them and are slippery as hell.
only down side with rubber mat is that there is no side protection but its a mechanics truck so its bound to get knocked around a bit back there.

I don't think any tub liner protects the tub 100% but I reckon if the liner is removable then atleast you can take it out and give the tub a good clean whenever the urge takes you. Of course remembering to can always be an issue.

All I have to do is disconnect the battery, take the box out and slide the liner and wood fills I put in to level the floor out the tailgate, then its just a matter of whether I use a hose to wash it out or a broom to sweep it out

I've just taken mine off and will probably look at selling it if I can. It's a bit battered but still good. I'm in NQ unfortunately.

I took it off due to the lack of tie down points with it on. I was shocked to see the amount of dirt, sand and dust under there. Some wear marks are getting fairly deep too, especially on the lip sidesI guess after 7 years it will happen! Anyway got myself some Hippo liner and will use rubber matting as well probably. Might look at extra tie down points on the floor also.

Can anyone with a bit of paint prep knowledge give some tips on how to get the most out of this cheap liner? I'm not expecting a Rhino liner result but at quarter the cost I can see it as better value. The instructions only say a light sand but if I can do more for better results I will.

Cheers,
Guido

so has anyone found a great compromise tub liner for the D22's yet? i was looking at the ARB one.. any thoughts? TJM said they didnt do one for the new 2010..

I have one that I have taken out of my 04 model D2 so I can fit my draws in.I have trimmed the sides so it didnt go over the tub because of the canopy.Mine has 4 tie down points.
Free to a good home if anyone wants it but I'm in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Back