• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

oztent Foxwing and wall extension for sale

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashum1

Reaction score
I bought an oztent foxwing awning and single wall extension a bit over 6 months ago thinking it would be a great investment for my trip.
As it turns out the Mrs was right and we really didn't need it as it is so much easier to use caravan awning.
So, with my tail between my legs I am offering this for sale. I paid nearly $900 for awning, wall panel, and Pioneer tray brackets (2 of which are included) and have only had the cover unzipped once, to show her how cool it is! The wall panel and poles and ropes have all been tied up in back of ute under canopy, packaging a little knocked around but still fine, poles and ropes have been used for about 1 week but only for a silver tarp, one pole has a little piece of the plastic collar split but doesn't affect function what so ever.
Looking for $600, yeah, I know, bargain!
Currently at wangaratta Victoria heading south over the next week, call me on 0430285657, negotiable, but not giving it away.

Ok, so I'm in Melbourne now until the 19th of January, then we depart on the big boat for the little state (heading to Tassie with caravan).
If anyone is interested in awning shoot me an offer, doesn't hurt to ask!

I'm gonna bang it on eBay with $500 starting price so if anyone feels like offering that I'll take it.

Hi... Just wondering if there is any pictures of it set up,,, or if you could post a link to something for me please,,,
Cheers..,,

I've just used pics I found on internet for eBay listing mate cause I'm too lazy to set it up. EBay user name is flashum1.
Cheers Phil

Grab an extra hundred for fuel mike and come check out Melbourne. Damn site nicer than Canberra, imo.

Brother finally got back to me and he said he's got a few other things to sort out first... Lol

Latest posts

Back