Comes in three's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbo

Reaction score
The heat here in Melb fried something in the wifes new Nissan Dualis yesterday & went on a tilt truck, then the power at home went off for most of the day & into the night, then when it came on it fried our Sharp Aquos LCD TV. You ripper another day in lovely vic, no water no electricity no trains no brains.:suicide:

It is pretty horrible here atm isn't it, I went in to work today and by 10 am I said screw this, I'm not putting up with another day working in this heat, so I'm now home sitting in front of the air con hoping the power doesn't go out.

Robbo,did you speak on ABC radio today?
I haven't worked since tuesday,way to hot to pour house slabs,they will crack up.We have 4 set up ready to go.Work on tommorrow though,should be ok in a mild 35 degrees.
I cooled off today by going for a scuba dive and then a swim.Now infront of the aircon with a cold beer and about to rob the remote from the missus and put the cricket on.

And people tell me they could not live in Queensland because it is too hot. It has been around 28C on the Gold Coast for the last week. Humid as hell, humidity around 65% to 85% and raining on and off but I luv it.:wub:

Maybe I should learn to keep my mouth shut. :dong: Last Sunday the vacumn cleaner chucked a wobbly but I managed to repair it. Wedensday our small freezer dropped its bundle, new one needed in a hurry. Today I went to wash the car with our tank water and the pump blew the safety switch. Electronic controller stuffed. Probably requires a new pump.
I hope that is my three for now.
I certainly hope things improve for you guys down south. I believe today is going to be another scorcher. Find a shady spot and enjoy a beer.
Good luck.
Paul

Latest posts

Back