Tonneau Cover Options

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newd22

Reaction score
Hi was wondering what tonneau covers people have on there D22. Was kinda hoping for a No drill option cover as I dont want to have the old bungy loop system rivetted to the side of the car. Found a mob in Brissie that said on there website they have them for most models and can custom make but after a phone call was only interested in doing them for Hilux????? Any info would be appreciated
Thanks Brett

Im not sure if nissan make them for the D22, but my D40 tonneau didnt have any elastic straps or hooks, it just clipped over an aluminium channel, It was awesome.

Check out Truxedo (US based company). Getting stuff out of the USA can be deceptively cost effective. There are some really awesome no-drill tonneau's in the USA. Another option is Cabelas.com I've bought heaps of stuff from them over the years. Fast shipping, plenty of gear (and no problems with international shipping). They sell the Truxedo and Lund brands. I think in the USA your model was called the Frontier wasn't it?

A mate of mine with a Rodeo bought one from Brisbane. Looks okay, seems to be wearing okay. A little light in the vinyl material, and the snap fittings are quite flimsy though.

I've got the Nissan soft tonneau on my D40 however am hoping to have an ARB lid in the next few months due to security reasons with my particular needs.

Hi Newd22
Just wondering how you went with the cover, I also dont like the idea of drilling but there are not many options for drill free for the d22. Tried truxedo but I dont think they suite the sports bar. If any knows of a d22 drill free option let me know. Thanks.

hard cover

Hi Newd22
Just wondering how you went with the cover, I also dont like the idea of drilling but there are not many options for drill free for the d22. Tried truxedo but I dont think they suite the sports bar. If any knows of a d22 drill free option let me know. Thanks.

go hard cover , insurance companies now getting anxious about theft from unsecured vehicles (soft tonneaus) read policys carefully?? trev
The lid guys in Dandenong told me they are getting more customers after insurance claims being refused.

Back