• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 Navara Footrest Genuine Nissan Item

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevesss

Reaction score
Hello there, i have a second hand but in immaculate condition FootRest to suit the D22 Navaras. These items DID NOT come as an option at all on the Australian Model Navaras so they basically cannot be found from Australia at all. The D22 Navaras have already the pre-drilled holes on the body so its as easy ast just screwing the 2 screws and your done.

I have a few of them and im asking for $60.00 delivered (with Tracking) anywhere in Australia. I will put up some pics of it that i have already installed on my car so you can see that its an original Nissan item and made for the D22 Navaras.

PM me whoever is interested.

Regards

Steve

is there a part number for these? are they the same as a pathfinders? i`d like one too, i was even tempted to make something outa wood! )-;

As far as I'm aware they stopped factory fitting them for passenger safety rules or something, so in an accident you don't chop half your leg off on it...

Probably the same time driver airbags became mandatory, late 2002 I'm pretty sure... or maybe early 2003...

Latest posts

Back