Redhad Beach issues - Residents seeking closure/ban

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navaranewb

Reaction score
Last edited:
Being a long time user of redhead I have one main observation to share
its the dkhead 20 somethings on there quad bikes that cause 98% of the problems on redhead
most campers and daytrippers do the right thing
its the brain dead testosterone filled quad riding burn everything in sight fkwits that need policing

As always a minority ruin it for the majority,

Exactly right, but I guess like us responsible users should just pick up the rubbish and putting them to the right place.

End of the day those rubbish will not move unless someone will.

No rubbish keeps local people happy

Exactly right, but I guess like us responsible users should just pick up the rubbish and putting them to the right place.

End of the day those rubbish will not move unless someone will.

No rubbish keeps local people happy

i agree that we should all pickup but should we have to go around picking up for everyone else? i personally dont think so tho i do pickup when required.

Im happy (if everyone else is) to go up there and do a cleanup. Maybe even a club nav.asia thing? This would set a positive outlook for this forum also

i agree that we should all pickup but should we have to go around picking up for everyone else? i personally dont think so tho i do pickup when required.

Im happy (if everyone else is) to go up there and do a cleanup. Maybe even a club nav.asia thing? This would set a positive outlook for this forum also

Exactly what I meant is to pick up if required, you do not have to go around and pick all the rubbish for this D!ckH3ads but just be responsible and not turn your back away when you see one.

i enjoy riding my quad does that class me as one of those? lol

Unfortunatly that seems to be the case up here
most but not all campers do the right thing on redhead
most but not all quad riders do all the wrong things
cant they have fun AND be responsible also?
apparently not

wow, just read both of the articles. i wonder what the view is like from up in their towers!

lucky we only have a couple of braincells between us, otherwise we might get offended reading them :/

I haven't seen half that stuff on redhead beach and considering I live 5 minutes away and spend alot of time there most of the year fishing and what not I count myself as a local.
Excuse my ignorance, but it just sounds like a bunch of old farts having a whinge and as was said above not addressing the actual issue.
But I'll admit I've seen some morons there and there seems to be more and more.
But as usual in the eastern lake macquarie area everything seems to be forgotten about until it requires a knee jerk reaction from a politician to save face.

Back