4WD Action Custom Utes Mag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
My longley awaited first edition of 4WD Action Custom Utes arrived in the mail this week. Only just opened this afternoon and noted my D40 plays a starring role in the very first edition LOL. :big_smile:

In truth, it at least gets a mention on page 109.

Gus

The mag is okay - it does re-use a lot of articles that have already been in the main mag.

Check out the dogs - in particular "A footy team of dogs". They'd be my team of mutts! (In volume No 3)

Last edited:
The mag is okay - it does re-use a lot of articles that have already been in the main mag.

I love 4wd Action but they are flogging too much crap these days. All these new magazines just have the same articles re-hashed in them and a back issue DVD with them. And if I read another cover that says something like "What's better? Solid Axle or IFS? The Definitive answer." Only for it to say it depends on what you do with it, I'm going to scream! That's not definitive! As I write this I realise it would probably be better suited to the have a rant section. Anyway, congrats on the cameo Boss.

Bore Wheel Drive Action.
They even rehash the previous issue of the the previous issue.
As for "Roothy"......"He is not the Mesiah! He is just a very naughty boy! Now go away!"

Lovely people. Led by profiteering muppets with no idea.
I'm sure Nissan San would commit Hari Kari if he knew what his minions had done to his pride.

i bought a copy of 4WD action that had a free mag in the plastic bag. When i opened it i found the free mag was about 9 months old and had dog-eared pages and some stains on it like food or something. It had obviously been well read before flogging off to an un-suspecting public. pretty damn poor! haven't bought a copy since, and don't think i will.

Nice to hear that you got a mention though, that is pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back