16x8 Dick Cepek rims (pics)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennSTR

Reaction score
I recently had some 16x8 Dick Cepek Torque rims fitted to my Navara and thought I'd share some pics.

383464691.jpg

383465160.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, they suit the all black D22s down to the ground. I can see from your pics what our black D22 would look like with the Nissan snorkel, and similar wheels, (if I can afford them one day:eek:)

Good post, :victory:

Hoo Roo

De-badge it and that would make it really neat. The stickers aren't clear coated and so with a hair dryer and an old credit card they will come straight off. The all black looks better than any bling bling Hummer!
Considering doing it to ours because the polish keeps getting caught up in them.

Smoked tail lights and a double bar chrome rear step will see you chauffeuring Fiddy Cent around!
I like it - not taking the piss.
Looks good and is still functional. Unlike a Hummer :victory:

They look great, are they 0 offset?

Your guess as to offset is as good as mine I'm afraid Jason but you would think they'd be zero offset but who knows?

The dude from the shop told me when I asked about offset that he has absolutely no idea what offset the wheels needed to be.
When ordering from the supplier, they just state what make and model the rims are for and the supplier sends the appropriate offset rims for the size ordered.

I got the same story from a 4wd shop that sells the same wheels too.

They must be offset to some degree, if you use the wheel offset calculator and enter a stock 7"rim at pos 40 offset then change to an 8" rim with 0 offset it says that it will extend out 53 mm, you'd certainly notice that?

Looks good, do you have a side on shot at all to see where the wheels sit in relations to gaurds etc......

Side and front shots Matt.

383532986.jpg

383532988.jpg

As I said, I dunno about offset but the wheels now stick out what looks almost an inch over the original wheels which makes sense with the rims being 16x8's and not the original 16x7's.

we are Mickey thompson/Dick Cepek dealers and i can confirm that the torque wheels in a 16 x 8 are most certainly 0 offset. cheers

Latest posts

Back