• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Turbo timer new in box - SOLD

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathand22

Reaction score
I bought this a while ago and never got around to installing it in the D40 before it was written off.

Any way its a full automatic turbo timer that can also be set to manual mode and to a time of your choice.

It is deigned for the Navara and the switch/led display will fit into any blank on your dash.

They are on ebay from $160 down to around $90 including post from memory.

I will take $50 + post (if not picked up)

I can also drop it from southern highlands to ACT and Jindabyne

Send me a PM if you are interested.

dam
should of auctioned it
let me know when its sorted nathan and ile delete thread

I got the plug and play. No wiring in. Plugs into your ignition switch.

what do you mean by "plugs" into the ignition switch? where is the plug hanging from the ignition? do mean you just tapped into the ignition wires?

any pics?

Have you had any of the locking issues with the plug and play? Was looking at getting one but if I have to stand there and wait 2 mins before I can lock the car I dont see the point.

Yeah you just literally plug it in the ignition switch.

All the plug and plays have the lock problem mate. Only way around it is to buy a wire in one and figure out how to wire it another way so you can lock it.

I think you unplug from the ignition then plug the timer in line...

where is the plug? i can only remember seeing a big loom coming hard wired from the barrel down the steering column, does it continue down to a plug under the dash?

kinda makes it easy to hot wire if you can just unplug it and stick in your own pre wired plug????

i bought the same model TT, shipped from Thailand delivered to Aust $60

it's not plug and play - from memory 3 or 4 wires need to be tapped into on the back of your ignition switch.

you will also need to run a wire form the handbrake switch to the TT - brown wire from memory. it's illegal to connect the handbrake wire from the TT to ground, it's a very unsafe practice.

i also found their colour code didn't match to the drawing! But being i sparkie i accepted the challenge!

i'd have the wiring connection at home for connection details of the TT to ignition switch.

yes, you'll have the issue or waiting for the TT to count down before you lock up.

if you need it, let me kow.

Back