• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D40 MY10 dual cab. Avail late March

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craighaty7

Reaction score
Navara D40 ST
Year: MY10, purchased March 2011
Body: Dual Cab
Colour: Sapphire (metallic dark blue)
Engine: 2.5lt turbo diesel
Transmission (MT/AT): Manual
Interior: dark grey (the standard)
Odometer: 150,000 (142,00 ATM, could be up to 150,00 then)
Price:$26,000. now $25,000
Contact Details: [email protected]. (Phone with serious enquiries)
Comments: colour coded canopy with side lift windows, roof racks on canopy and cabin to give full length load carry capacity, 300kg lift, steel bull bar, tow bar, side steps, (sports bar too if you want to take the canopy off), good Maxxis A/T tyres. Great condition. A few stone chips (to be expected for 150,000ks). Nearly all country road driving. 12 months rego.
**Available mid-late March (when replacement arrives).

Not on drive or cars guide yet. Giving Navara appreciates first pick.

Last edited:
No bites?

No bites at all?
Is it too expensive? Too many K's?
Any tips guys why this is of no interest?
It's really well looked after and in excellent condition.
I reduced it to $25,000 (and 6 months rego).
:wash_truck:

A pic will be coming soon. Just removing my work items, lights etc and will detail it to post some pics.
Must sell it.
Reduced to $24,000.

its not the price your asking for this very nice D-40 but i feel the used car market is not working at present. i also have an imaculate Subaru Impreza for sale at a cheaper than normal price, have not had a call in over 3 months [ car sales etc. ] if you can hang on longer you will sell and get your money but for now, don,t give it away for a stupid price.

I would like to see a few pics Craig. It would only need a steel tray and I'd be getting in the car and coming to see it today with cash.

OK, my new car is here and finally in service. So, the Navara is up for sale - Now.
Some alterations to the blurb:
Extras: Colour coded canopy with lift side windows. Roof racks on canopy and cabin to give full length load carry capacity. 300kg suspension lift, steel bull bar, tow bar, side steps, (sports bar too if you want to take the canopy off), good nitrogen gas-filled Maxxis A/T tyres. Great condition. Build plate says 11/2010, but rego says 1/11 - bought new March 2011. A few stone chips (to be expected for 150,000ks). 6 months rego. Has been a one-owner, all country driving, work vehicle. Maintained and very well looked after with not one problem.
... and pics now.
BTW, I dropped the price to $24,000 - it is in excellent nic.

Attachments

• IMG_1640_tiny.jpg
    IMG_1640_tiny.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1647_tiny.jpg
    IMG_1647_tiny.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_1658_tiny.jpg
    IMG_1658_tiny.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1659_tiny.jpg
    IMG_1659_tiny.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 163
Still no luck mate. Used car market is shit atm. Shame the ute has depreciated almost 50% in 3 years. Good luck with it.

Thanks mate. Yeah market is bad. $46,000 vehicle three years old now won't sell for $22,000.
A family would get another ten years out of this car. Bargain.
Ah well.

Latest posts

Back