06 D22 Single Cab ST-R

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youngy

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first Navara and I am just new to the forum.

I just bought this truck as is last weekend. It drives really nicely. Looking forward to learning more about the Nav's and adding a few extra mods and hitting up some tracks.

Here's a few photo's.

Youngy

DSC000991.jpg

DSC001011.jpg

DSC000981.jpg

Welcome youngy, that's a pretty smart looking ute you have there!! What sort of wheeling are you planing on doing? ie. touring type duties or just plain old fashioned getting it dirty.

Cheers Brad

fairly rare to get a wellside, they are all cab/chassi here. mind you i would still rip it off and fit a flat deck ;)

Very nice, black steelies & fat muddies really set a D22 off well.
Already looks a capable ute, any more plans for it?

nice ute mate, looks a treat. its amazing how a set of tough looking muddies can change the appearance instantly

Thanks for the comments fellas.

In terms of trips, I am just about to move from Melbourne to Perth in a month on a contract for work so I am pretty keen to travel up the west coast and see what WA has to offer.

I have been doing a bit of homework and am thinking about a 3in Taipan exhaust to fit my self unless anyone knows of good exhaust shops in Melbourne.

I was just reading a post by Davedt83 and he was saying he was worried about his Nav making "a little howl noise around 2000 - 2300 rpm while cold but after about 3-4 mins its gone and all is normal". I am hoping this is normal in the morning becasue this exactly what my truck is like and I am hoping it is not a turbo problem. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Youngy

Hey Matt,

Yeah I checked your thread the other day. Looked like a good build.

Did you fit your exhaust your self?

Youngy, this thing looks tough!

Any chance of some interior picks. I have an 04 single cab and would like to put some STR bucket seats in it. Want to see how similar your interior is.

Single cab STR's had 2 bucket seats, same as the dual cab and a centre console.

Dave.

i have the same ute and have been looking at getting the same type of canopy and don't know where and how much i live in wa and any help would be awesome!!

Back