Ron770 from Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron770

Reaction score
Hi Peoples

I have just purcahsed a 2005 3.3v6 str and have got setup with lpg. Still undecided if i like the vehicle, might need a little sorting out. Bought the Navara to tow my car trailer and do a bit of travelling where the old falcon wouldn't go.
Navaras are all new to me, have a few valiants that i have spent stupid amounts of money on over the last 10years.

Sorry i might ask a few stupid questions, probably ones that asked before.

Regards

Ron

its a great car!

i took out my navara d22 DX 4x2 ute for a bash today and had plenty of fun throwing it around corners and trashing it a bit.

thing is we ended up going offroad and i didnt know, and yet my ute was rear wheel drive only, it still made it up this really steep hill on super soft sand. i swear it was going to bog, but she rolled on up the hill!

never thought it was possible, but guess i'll be taking it out more places off road, haha

Thanks guys

a few of the toyota boys have said leave it pretty stock and should be pretty good in the sand. They're also in my ear about a nissan 4.5l v8, see how the 3.3 goes seems a bit gutless compared to the turbo diesel hiluxes we run for work.

I'm up the northern end of Perth in Padbury. About the only only major change will be a bullbar and maybe the shocks.

Ron

Latest posts

Back