• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

zd30 d22 turbo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-mal-

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Turbo to get me out of trouble as mine is on its way out. I have very little money as I've had little work and four kids. Thanks for taking the time to read this

Secondhand turbos are just that and a risk.
You don't say what is wrong with yours. I have heard of rebuild kits available for less than $500 but I'd be looking at a forefront industries one for around $799.
I'll be looking to upgrade mine in a month or two and that's what I'll be getting.

I do realise that but cash is in a shortage at the moment. Its the bearings in the cartridge it looks like they have just enough movement in them to allow the comp fins to just slightly touch the inside casing. Thanks for the replies

Good find thanks, that will do the job as long as its not the shaft aswell. I can't have the rig off the road for more than half a day as it has another life as the kids taxi for school runs and such.

Watched one go on ebay for $81 Sunday just gone, I am going a forefront myself as I just blew mine on the weekend but a rebuild kit would be just as good if mine wasn't so stuffed.

Latest posts

Back