SEQ run

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
Ok so its been way too long since i've locked the hubs and got the car dirty. All my mates cant seem to be bothered or are to busy to get out there.

So the call goes out to get a few navaras together lock the hubs and do some wheeling.

Who would be keen for a run on the 8th of march?

Glasshouse or somewhere on the Goldy not to fazed even a different weekend in march lets get talking and get out there

just a day trip at this stage but i could be keen on an overnighter if thats what people want to do.

Its guaranteed that if i organize an over nighter it will rain

Mmm that's my wedding anniversary :confused: some how me thinks No . But John I still want to go up double island :D

Mmm that's my wedding anniversary :confused: some how me thinks No . But John I still want to go up double island :D
Arrhh all good there Steve hope dad is ok plenty of time to wet a line maby a beach run for us all rather than bush glasshouse got 100mm last week and is very wet but with a few of us should be ok Bryce??

If it's a south side or goldy run somewhere I'd be keen, will keep watching

With a few glasshouse should be sweet no matter how wet it is.
Id be keen for an overnight trip to double island point the week after if that suits better others better. Haven't been on the beach for ages. Might be good for something different.

Mt mee sounds the go happy john,glasshouse is a bit ordinary after a while,mt mee is a lot more fun.

There's not much up in the Mt Mee anymore, all the good bits have been locked up....
Yeah after the bad floods heaps of tracks were washed away and as you say locked up but i will do a run this week and see what has opened and get back i take the bike (trail) there often but it's been a bit of a while but Belthorpe i have no maps last i went there was 93 it's only 30mins from woodford

Yeah after the bad floods heaps of tracks were washed away and as you say locked up but i will do a run this week and see what has opened and get back i take the bike (trail) there often but it's been a bit of a while but Belthorpe i have no maps last i went there was 93 it's only 30mins from woodford

You would be better heading up to Bellthorpe as there's some really good tracks up there.... if u know where to look ;)

I've spent a fair bit of time exploring up through there in my Zook a year or 2 ago.....

Well after trying to get me permission slip signed off for the day looks like im busy in the afternoon on the 8th and apparently I've known about it for a while. So I'd have to be back at around 3ish or plan this for the following weekend.
Whats this bellthorp place, never even heard of it.

Watching with interest, will depend on dates though as Im away the weekend of the 8th & 15th. But Ill keep an eye on this thread.

Latest posts

Back