• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 D22, LOTS of mods - BIG PRICE REDUCTION

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED TO $18,000 FOR QUICK SALE, otherwise it goes to a dealer........

Well the time has come to sell my very much loved D22. Main reason for sale is that I now need a bigger 4wd and am upgrading to a Patrol.

This D22 is a 2009 model and has almost clocked 148,000km. Over the past four years it has been purpose built for touring and comes with over $17,000 in accessories. It is the ideal vehicle for the person who wants a tough 4wd that needs nothing else done to it to travel nearly anywhere in Australia. The vehicle has a full service history and has been incredibly well looked after. It does have the usual small cosmetic marks you get from 4wd touring though.

Features include:

SUSPENSION/STEERING
• 2 inch suspension lift (EFS springs/greaseable shackles and torsion bars, Bilstein shocks) – The best setup for a D22, Bilsteins are incredible on corrugations. Springs have done 110,000km, shocks were upgraded from EFS to Bilstein six months ago and have done 20,000km.
• Calmini upper control arms (necessary to properly lift the front of a D22 so you don’t compromise wheel travel).
• Cal Offroad heavy duty tie rod adjusters

DRIVELINE
• 4wd Systems Front LOKKA
• Extended rear diff breather

ENGINE
• ARE cooling aftermarket intercooler (bigger, top quality core, fully welded with optimised tanks) and plate (the OEM Nissan intercooler leaks and is useless). This intercooler has done approx. 20,000kms and has always been used with a catch can.
• Chip It diesel performance chip, custom tuned to this vehicle
• Manual boost controller
• High pressure fuel rail
• Blocked EGR
• Custom 3 inch exhaust with bolt-in catalytic converter and muffler (currently run as 3 inch straight through, but you can bolt either of these in as you wish).
• Fully sealed Airtec snorkel
• Cruise control
• 125L ARB long range fuel tank
- Provent 200 catch can

EXTERIOR
• 16x7 CSA ‘Monster’ alloy wheels with 265/75/16 Maxxis Bighorns. Four tyres on vehicle have approx. 2000km left on them. Spare tyre is a brand new Bighorn, same size on the same rim.
• Custom rock sliders with high-lift jacking points
• 2 x 12 volt plugs in the rear tray
• Custom built rear passenger wheel arch shelf (for mounting compressor, etc)
• 2 x Rhino commercial roof racks
• Brown Davis 3mm steel bash plate
• X-Rox steel winch bar with HD steel radiator bash plate
• Outback Ideas front recovery points
• Narva 225 driving lights converted to HID
• Dual battery system including 75ah Century deep cycle battery
• ERPS electronic rust proofing system
• Rhino toolbox
• Thick rubber tray mat
• ARB fridge tie down points in tray
- Projecta 300W pure sine wave inverter
- Hi-lift jack holder
- 2 x Rigid Industries D2 dually diffusion rear lights

INTERIOR
• Custom built false floor in rear of cabin (can easily be removed and replaced with the rear seat). Includes a slide-out shelf and 27L water bladder.
• Boost and volt gauges installed in pillar pod
• Electronic EGT gauge
• Uniden UHF radio and GME aerial
• Pioneer bluetooth stereo and speakers
• Wetseat seat covers
• Front and rear Sandgrabba mats

This D22 has plenty of power/torque, an incredible exhaust note and will impress upon test driving.

Please note, the vehicle is pictured with a winch and compressor, both of which will be removed before sale. Price can be negotiated to include these though.

Standard D22 rear seat is also included.

For more details or to inspect/drive, please PM me. I live in the Perth metro area.

Cheers,

Matt

Pics:

Last edited:
Thats a nice shade of red ther?? is that custom?? :) That a nice rig and honestly if i was in the market i would snatch it up, looks like you have put a bit of work in to it, good luck.

Mate is this rig still for sale? I have someone with the glint in their eye.

Latest posts

Back