Has anyone heard of Telstar Tires?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has heard of Telstar Tires? The guy at the tyre shop today was saying they are American made - which I am guessing is a good thing. The muddies in 285/75/16 are $290 each. With 16x8'' black sunraysias $1600 for a set of four. He reckons 60000ks is about what you would get from them. But I guess all this doesn't matter if they are no good. Please let me know your thoughts. Many thanks.

Looks like Telstar's an American private tyre company trying to make a name for itself. Couldn't find any reviews on them so either people are happy (when do you ever write something to say "I'm happy with my (item) can someone help me fix it?") or they've not been used a lot.

I'll stick with my BFGs for now, I think. Tyres are something I really want to be able to rely on.

Mate I've never heard of them but that's pretty pricey for a no name tyre. For the 300 mark u could probably get a set of BFF km2 or coopers. If your looking to save some $$$ hankooks are a bit cheaper. Have some mates running them and their happy with them

Back