The Ute Shop

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ute Shop

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have been a long time viewer member of the site but have just changed member names. So if you are after any type of ute accessories let me know. The Ute Shop is situated on the Sunshine Coast and established to provide custom sized Aluminium Trays and Custom Canopies as well as the best range of Ute Accessories in one convenient location. Our range caters for everyone, whether you are a tradesperson, a 4WD enthusiast or simply seeking to customise your ride. As an evolving family business, we provide a friendly, personalised service.
Some of the products we supply include ute trays, Style side canopies, custom aluminium canopies, ladder racks, ute liners, tonneau covers, toolboxes, ute lids and rubber matting
We are able to send most products Australia wide for customers who require delivery. If a product you need is not listed on our site, we will make it our mission to source that product at the best possible price.
Thanks
Brendan

I bought my 3" powder coated ladder racks last yr from the Ute Shop, really good service and happy to help when I have made enquires as well. Recommend there services to any1..!!

Ill be in touch about a rear ladder rack, I'm after one like sunny coasters so I can get a rack/cage for over the tray.

-Tyler

Thanks guys..

I have been looking into the rack/cage over the trays. Let me know if you have any ideas/styles you have in mind. Also looking into doing a group buy on sliders if anyone would be interested. Let me know anything else you would be interested in and I will see what I can do
Brendan

Id be super keen on the cage over tray set up. Ive been seriously considering putting a rear tray bar on so i can bolt a cage rack to that and across to the sportsbar, but if you guys work on one in future i might hold off and see what comes up.

Latest posts

Back