Interesting trailer Ideas

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerST

Reaction score
Ok Guys I've been thinking about buying a Tandem box trailer lately. So tonight at work I was looking around ebay, and found some Interesting looking trailers. So I was thinking why not Start a Thread on interesting trailers and see what people have or seen. Might help with others in their trailer builds.

Ok So I'll start. I'm sure you have all see the ute tub trailers. Well I come across this on ebay, Ute trailer with a twist.

Holden trailer.jpgHolden trailer 2.jpg

Yeah you's looks good. That one I'm not sure what the Idea was, the wheel wells take up some space

Looks to be 2x spare tubs joind at the head, not a bad idea and probably a lot cheaper then it looks, i would raise it a bit though.

Looks to be 2x spare tubs joind at the head, not a bad idea and probably a lot cheaper then it looks, i would raise it a bit though.

Yep, not a bad idea. But would raise it a bit too. Make it uniform. With what's in front of you,

Still a good concept but.

Cheers Geoff

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

image-1190851281.jpg Just a little trailer picked up for $300. Put ark pak, 20watt solar panel, added moto rack at the front, changed hubs to be the same as the navs. Will be tryin to find or make a indenpent suspension.. Gets airborn some times n doesnt like it.. Wonder also if there such thing as camping trailer wreckers?????

image-827902887.jpg

Been threw a few colours but got it all dne black this time..

Attachments

• image-1519128875.jpg
    image-1519128875.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image-388989055.jpg
    image-388989055.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Here's mine

it was a project - so I bought a trailer made of B250 Mazda Tub with TJM Canpoy - then I bought a tigerz11 RTT from Boots89 - bought a toolbox and repainted all the underneath parts of the trailer.

now only have to do

1. Make a door - since the glass door was missing when I picked it up
2. Wire up a roof ceiling lights and second battery
3. Bike racks
4. Mounting spare wheels.

then im all done

Attachments

• 984217_10152393843906589_7041400441223850031_n.jpg
    984217_10152393843906589_7041400441223850031_n.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 149
View attachment 16932 Just a little trailer picked up for $300. Put ark pak, 20watt solar panel, added moto rack at the front, changed hubs to be the same as the navs. Will be tryin to find or make a indenpent suspension.. Gets airborn some times n doesnt like it.. Wonder also if there such thing as camping trailer wreckers?????

View attachment 16936

Been threw a few colours but got it all dne black this time..

Hey, was thinking about converting my trailer to the dodgy Nav pattern.
What hubs did you use??

I got mine from mackay trailers.. Think was $150. But tyre power have them also. How big the camper?? Should just put electric brakes on there cus the nav dnt have much braking power unless ya put bigger or upgraded brakes on the nav..

In the process of fitting up a camper tent to a 7x5 box trailer.
As mentioned I was thinking of matching the stud pattern to the 40.
I'm in Rocky and spoke to a couple of trailer places re this with no joy.
will try the local Tyre Power or was thinking of getting some hubs re drilled.
Cheers

In the process of fitting up a camper tent to a 7x5 box trailer.
As mentioned I was thinking of matching the stud pattern to the 40.
I'm in Rocky and spoke to a couple of trailer places re this with no joy.
will try the local Tyre Power or was thinking of getting some hubs re drilled.
Cheers

I'm in Rocky too and just built a trailer. Is cheaper to buy elsewhere for same parts unfortunately.

Try trailer shop at Bundy. Called "the trailer shop" I think? Otherwise Mackay trailers, which I don't think are related to the town.

Back