Rancho Shockers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbob

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a bit of a suspension upgrade and have been quoted 1200 to add a leaf to my rear leaf springs as they are almost flat on the overload leaf, and installing Rancho shocks.
Does anyone know about Rancho Shocks?
Are they good or what?
I believe I have been quoted for the 5000 series.

I am thinking about getting a bit of a suspension upgrade and have been quoted 1200 to add a leaf to my rear leaf springs as they are almost flat on the overload leaf, and installing Rancho shocks.
Does anyone know about Rancho Shocks?
Are they good or what?
I believe I have been quoted for the 5000 series.

iv read that their kind of cheapish and that the top bolts are to small and some reason makes knocking noise going over speed bumps and they had to use duct tape to fix it some how...

at the end of the day u pay what u get...u never know it might be ok...but if ur thinking of offorading maybe look for someting a bit heavier duty

Last edited:
I have Rancho RS9000XL Adjustable shocks all round in my D22 and they do the job perfectly, carry a lot of weight during the week then playing and towing on weekends so adjustments to make a difference in my opinion and the ride is also comfortable.

Thanks nismo and Matt. I think I am going to go ahead with it. They claim to have near 20 years in the business of springs and suspension so he should be in the know.
I will definitely let you know ghow things go and how they hold up.
Cheers again though.

Mate a whole new kit is only $1295 fitted
if you wanted rancho 5000 shocks $80 extra.
Cheers

are the Rancho RS9000XL 9 Stage Adjustables a gas or oil shock?? also what are the Rancho 5000s? EFS Elites? EFS Enforcer?

thanks

Latest posts

Back