4wd action mag subscription freebies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flashum1

Reaction score
If you experience difficulties viewing this newsletter, cut and paste this link into your browser
4WD Action Presents Our Most Popular Product Offer

OUR MOST POPULAR PRODUCT OFFER

WITH ONLY 200 STAUNS AVAILABLE
YOU BETTER BE QUICK!!
We're excited to announce that we have of our MOST POPULAR PRODUCT AVAILABLE
once again and EXCLUSIVE for our Online Subscribers ONLY!
For a VERY short time only if you purchase a 10-issue subscription to any of our
4WD or RV magazines you'll also receive a set of Staun Tyre Deflators worth $87.95 ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
Staun Tyre Deflators are the E-A-S-Y way to deflate your tyres for increased traction.
They simply screw onto your tyre valve to automatically deflate all tyres to your preset pressure.
This exclusive offer is only available for the next few days
and must expire on MARCH 9, 2010.

Make sure you ORDER NOW as we guarantee
STOCKS WON'T LAST!

** PLEASE NOTE - offers are for AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. If you are an Overseas e/newsletter subscriber please call +61 2 9741 3899 for our international subscription deals.

If your order reaches us on or by MARCH 8, 2010, we'll also send you a BONUS 4WD OR CMH Stubby Holder worth $9.95
ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

FREE STAUN TYRE DEFLATORS worth $87.95!
Simply purchase a 10-issue subscription to
ANY of the following 4WD OR RV magazines we have listed below for $99.50 (plus P&H) and receive a set of Staun Tyre Deflators worth $87.95 ABSOLUTELY FREE!!
Choose from the following 4WD OR RV Magazines;
Australian 4WD Action
4WD Custom Guide
4WD Extreme
4WD Custom Utes
Camper Trailer Touring
Camping With Your 4WD
Caravan & Motorhome
TOTAL VALUE = $187.45
That's a SAVING of $87.95!!

PRODUCT FEATURES:

- Each valve has an adjustment range of 30psi
down to 6psi
- Set of 4 Standard 6-30psi (preset to 18psi)
- Easy to use, do not require any tools
- Made of 100% brass
- Covered with a 5 year guarantee
- Each pack comes with its own leather pouch
- Made in Australia

Make sure you ORDER NOW as we guarantee
STOCKS WON'T LAST!.

* Offers expire TUESDAY MARCH 9, 2010

* PLEASE NOTE - offers are for AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. If you are an Overseas e/newsletter subscriber please call +61 2 9741 3899 for our international subscription deals.

FOR SUBSCRIPTION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
FREE CALL 1800 801 647 (Australia only)
International enquiries +61 2 9741 3899
or visit Magstore - Express Publications' online magazine subscription and sales website

Be very quick, last time i believe they sold out in an afternoon. I was going to get it but missed the boat.

Edit: I just ordered mine, I nearly bought a set of stauns the other day for $80, this way i get about 8 free mags as well! lets see if I made it in time........

Last edited:
Re ordered my sub yesterday plus Custom Action as well. Got an ARB Ezi-deflator so dont need the stauns.

Got, hi lift jack, camp chairs, gearbag, stubby holders and "card making stuff for the daughter" thrown in.

I was looking at this months latest subscription offer and if you get 22 copies for $250 (approx inc postage) and they send you a free pump. I'm not overly interested in the pump but considering it makes the mag a little over $10 a copy it is actually dearer to do it this way.

For $10 at the shop I can actually get two mags sometimes the second one might be up to six months old but lately it's been only 2 months old and I don't use it for much other than eye candy. So in actual fact at the shop I'm getting two mags for the price of one which does work out better than getting a pump I don't really need.

I don't buy every copy of 4wd Action but when I do it does come with one of the other sister mags free. Does this happen when you subscribe or do you only get one mag in the mail every month and the free item takes place of the free mag you get every month from the shop?

Latest posts

Back