anyone keen for a meet?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NissanCrazy

Reaction score
was thinking it would be cool if we had a navara meet or any 4x4's really so everyone could check out each others ride's and what custom stuff they have i don't really know anyone on here either so would be good to know and meet some other 4x4ers!

Its always good to meet new people, especially if they drive the same rigs as you do. I'm just waiting to do some more stuff to my ute in the next couple of weeks and then i thought I might see if anyone's interested in a day trip somewhere...

Might have to be after Easter by the look of it.

Its always good to meet new people, especially if they drive the same rigs as you do. I'm just waiting to do some more stuff to my ute in the next couple of weeks and then i thought I might see if anyone's interested in a day trip somewhere...

Might have to be after Easter by the look of it.

yea exactly, fair enough mate let us know when your going to organise something i'm keen as i don't have any mates with 4x4's any more they all have race cars haha

There's a run coming up at bellthorpe on the 29th this month.
More of a run than a meet.
I don't know where you guys are located but it's on the sunny coast of QLD

Great forum and great idea Crazy- danmmm good idea..... I'll start soaking the b.b.q ribs now..
For sure- now if I could only keep/get my horse on the road, seems to be one thing after another so far- but if I get on top of it all it should be one great unit! ha it will be almost a new ute!
But for sure -me and the woof'a are always keen for a camp out !
I'm in Vic at the moment but intend to travel the east coast up to the top and then across to Drawin -so keep the post going .
I was due to shoot off two weeks ago but the night before departure the clutch kit I had fitted a week earlier had a dodgy thrust bearing(yup-new) and decided to let go ... rang 4terain and get this they sent out a complete new kit ! F'N amazing- service like it should be! Have to send the old kit back and if it shown it was the bearing (it is- it's as dry as a 300'000k one ?) they will pay for the labour to have the new kit re-fitted... Ok so new kit in plan to shoot off again and the rear diff forms a shudder ! ffs! So right now I'm hunting lockers and fitters/installers!
Sooooo "touch wood" I should have it all sorted in the coming weeks and look forward to telling my d22 "build adventure" and woes around a fire somewhere soon....
cheers vic

The hard part is where to go?

The last few for us Sydney act guys were down at nowra and the surrounds.

If you don't mind the drive and want to overnight there is bendethera a great valley in the duea national park. Good swimming and a great drive in.
Half way between Canberra and mrouya , but a bit of a drive for the Sydney fellas.

Another option is down here at Canberra and go play in the brindies!! Lunch at flea creek and a play in the mud holes ;)

Happy to do either

Freaken sydeny we have nothing down here lol not sure mike will let you know im heading out to zig zag on Saturday if you would likw to join

yea man no stress, i know sydney is a ways away.
thats why i think an over nighter would be better then your not driving all day

This is the rough idea uploadfromtaptalk1427789864950.jpg

Hmmm mike that is a big drive lol never the less im headimg to cape in june and thats 60hrs just to get there ill let you know when i decid to come down a few of my mates will be intersted but it has to be an over night stay can't be a 1 day

For sure!!
Might be lucky to get a few of these boys on here for a trip somewhere!!

Shame the muster is so bloody far away this year.

Last edited:
Out on zig zag hilux rolled over on Telegraph track rolled over 3 times no one was hurt

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428062263274.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428062263274.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 96
  • uploadfromtaptalk1428062281676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428062281676.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts

Back