GQ Patrol - useful?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dion

Reaction score
There's a GQ patrol waggy for sale in the neighbouring town. 4.2 EFI, dual fuel, automatic, air con etc. Body seems straight. No mods, boring as batshit. Blown engine.
It's $1200.
I could cover a post-it note with all I know about the patrol market, so to the guys who've taken notice of patrol values, assuming I could barter the price down a bit, does anyone reckon it's worth grabbing? To sell with RWC and a replacement engine, or to cannabalise for parts for the Nav, or parts to sell?

I think I've read the auto petrols aren't worth squat to off roaders.

There's a GQ patrol waggy for sale in the neighbouring town. 4.2 EFI, dual fuel, automatic, air con etc. Body seems straight. No mods, boring as batshit. Blown engine.
It's $1200.
I could cover a post-it note with all I know about the patrol market, so to the guys who've taken notice of patrol values, assuming I could barter the price down a bit, does anyone reckon it's worth grabbing? To sell with RWC and a replacement engine, or to cannabalise for parts for the Nav, or parts to sell?

I think I've read the auto petrols aren't worth squat to off roaders.

nah its not worth the hassels i reckon mate

im picking up a suzie for $2000 rwc - front and rear diff locker - whinch - lift kit. cant wait to take it offroading...

tempting. any idea on year model. Td4.2 manual conversion and itd go hard.

Latest posts

Back