camping mattress

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rastas dog

Reaction score
Hi Guy's about to get a new camping mattress for my wife and I.
At the moment we have a oztrail self inflating, it's not to bad but i always wake a little sore, want the most comfit able one i can buy.
What recommendations have you guy's got.

Cheers Gav

Kangaroo tent city sell these self inflating matts with memory foam in them. They r called 4wd mattress' think the brand is diamontina?

Priced well and they are comfy as. I have the double but they go up to queen as well. My misses is happy with it.

Why not just add a 2 or 3 inch thick foam layer from Clark Rubber - under your current self inflater?
I reckon that would be the best of all possibles without chucking what you already have that is in good order.

Why not just add a 2 or 3 inch thick foam layer from Clark Rubber - under your current self inflater?
I reckon that would be the best of all possibles without chucking what you already have that is in good order.

Yeah I was thinking that maybe one of those eggshell overlays

Ananconda had 40% of bedding last week and I picked up 2 of the DUNE 4WD double bed self inflating for $90ea. They seem comfortable enough.

I had the same oztrail matress in double recently switched to two single blackwolf self inflaters and have to say the two singles make far more difference to comfort than thethickness or type.

Back