power windows

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connaught

Reaction score
first of all, big thanks to Adam at Niss4x4 for giving me a great price and assistance on the power window kit, (actuators, door looms, switches, and door trims) for my 4 door nav,

after modifying/ combining 2 harnesses into 1 by depinnning and repinning connectors, all i had to do was run 3 wires to the back doors (from the super connector at the drivers and passengers feet) and it works as advertised,

the power mirrors i had previuosly fitted also work a treat, now

all it took was a little bit of wire and a bit of luck reading a wiring diagram

the only part i found difficult was finding the pins for the wires to put inot the connectors, i got so far as determining that it is AMP connecter and the pins are made by Tyco Electronics and the wiring looms are made by Delphi, but i couln't find the individual pins, (after 2 weeks with google) so i gave up and had to splice in my 3 wires going to the back doors, but the end result is the same so i am happy

other than the wiring loom modifications it was all plug and play to the existing car

it was as quoted $450, included actuators, door looms, switches and interior trims for 4 doors,

and a little time to fit, once i had the wiring sorted it only took about 30 minutes a door

Back