Mount Warren Park tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakka

Reaction score
Went for a quick run with a mate on some tracks that I found on 4X4 Earth 5 mins from my place. Who knew this was in my back yard!!!!! We managed to fill about 3hrs and didn't see all the tracks, will definately be going back. Come to think of it, nothing on this arvo..... hmm

Attachments

• MWP1.JPG
    MWP1.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 87
  • MWP2.JPG
    MWP2.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 93
  • MWP3.JPG
    MWP3.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 81
  • MWP4.JPG
    MWP4.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 85
nice pics there mate. i used to live in cedar creek and used to ride up in the bush there all the time. you will find plenty of tracks up there, and i mean heaps. you can also get up there from the end of shaws pocket rd, it eventually leads into where you were but gives you more tracks to cover

nice pics there mate. i used to live in cedar creek and used to ride up in the bush there all the time. you will find plenty of tracks up there, and i mean heaps. you can also get up there from the end of shaws pocket rd, it eventually leads into where you were but gives you more tracks to cover

I know the Shaws Pocket tracks Matty, I've heard that the locals have been riviting spikes to metal plates and burying them on the tracks though. Might be worth avoiding, aparently police are investigating. The ones in pics are just up the back of the local tip off of Beenleigh Beaudesert Rd. Track starts off of Waruga St on the left, right in suberbia! Its really deceiving how much bush is in there til you get off the road.
If anyone wants to go for a look, let me know. I wouldn't go alone theres a steep hill decent into the area.

Might have to come down your way one day Yakka, nice pics mate. Looks like a good spot to change the diff oil!!

Might have to come down your way one day Yakka, nice pics mate. Looks like a good spot to change the diff oil!!

You're welcome to get under there and do it for me if you like Jason! But the way it was teetering... I don't think I will be.

Just a note....
How much does it piss you off when you head down a track and some prick has been in there and dumped their old oven or some other crap on the middle of the main track. How hard is it to go the local tip. This particular spot is no more than a km from the tip and still there is crap dumped there. No wonder we get locked out of places!!!!

Thanks, that was my bitch for the day!

cool pics. you go out to the logan village pine forests?? i hear there are heaps of tracks out there too.
it's not far from the bearded dragon.

Just a note....
How much does it piss you off when you head down a track and some prick has been in there and dumped their old oven or some other crap on the middle of the main track. How hard is it to go the local tip. This particular spot is no more than a km from the tip and still there is crap dumped there. No wonder we get locked out of places!!!!

Yep I'm hearing you, I picked up a washing machine from a track in a National Park and some empty containers. The local council tip was going to charge me twelve dollars to tip them..................lucky I know a business with an extra large bin. That was my double a-hole day! But it does give you the shits either way. I've been teaching my kids not to drop the smallest piece of litter anywhere any time because it's the laziest grubbiest thing anyone can do! Looks like I just jumped on your bitch wagon..........:dong:

You're welcome to get under there and do it for me if you like Jason! But the way it was teetering... I don't think I will be.

Just a note....

that shits me aswell there is a track that i go up a bit cause it is just behind my house and it's good sunday arvo run, and there is so much shit up there it's not funny.

Latest posts

Back