Car seat covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Bought a set of Explorer X seat covers from Autobarns today.
Very impressed with them so far.
I couldn't justify the expense of tailored canvas covers so these are the next best thing. Made from cordura type material they will be long lasting enough and tough enough to withstand most of the abuse I subject car interiors to. But not just that the fit really well for a one size fits all cover, the color scheme approximates the factory original and best of all the have some really useful storage compartments.
On the rear of each cover is an organizer type of arrangement with a pocket large enough to hold a street directory and another that is large enough to stow a sizeable first aid kit. Above these are 2 smaller mesh type pockets. But wait there is more! There are small zippered compartments on either side of the seat base and one at the front too. Handy for small objects on either side but large enough at the front to fit a pair of sunny's.
So all in all for $70 you get 2 rugged seat covers and 14 more storage spaces. And all other D22 owners will attest to the lack of hidey holes in the nav so this takes the total amount of storage compartments from 1 ( glove box ) to 15.
I'll let ya's know how they wear but I doubt there will be much of an update on that too soon.
explorerseatonlygrey-WEB_000.jpg

Explorer

Found them on ebay for the same price plus shipping

Hey Aido, I have exactly the same seat covers but with a different logo. Panels are the same colour and in exact same spots. Mine have been great so far.

I think my logo says Trek or something like that.

I have what appear to be the same type, only no logo and plain grey. I bought them through Repco after seeing them in another Navara.

I also got a rear seat cover made, but had to wait as it was custom and it didn't come with the pockets had an elastic type back where I had to cut a hole for the seat latch.

Not sure how yours are secured Aido, but the only complaint I have with mine are that the seat base could do with a couple of extra straps or a cord like they have on the back rest, as they tend to screw themselves crooked from sliding into the vehicle, so if there's nothing there maybe adding something now could assist.

So far they have worn well for the past 18 months, only fading a little, but as the vehicle sits in the sun most days in Central Queensland that's to be expected. Easily cleaned and pretty durable.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back