• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wondering what it's worth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggot3064

Reaction score
Hey guys been thinking of selling the nav and was wondering if ya's could tell me what ya think it might be worth?
Well it's a 02 d22 str with 143k on the clock and is serviced every 10k, it has the following items. Arb bullbar 9inch hid spotties 265/75/16 maxis At with about 90% tread left snorkel oricom uhf pioneer stereo with BT hands free tub liner 12 anderson plug in the tub for fridges etc. I'm hoping to get between 15 and 16 for it let me know what ya think
Cheers chris

Much less. Used 4.2 patrols have been selling for low 20's, my 2year old nav sold for 23k and it had more stuff on it that urs, used 4x4 market is crashing idk y but it ain't been fun selling mine. Sorry :(

Check out red book here as a guide only http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/research/Nissan/Navara/2002

Really the thing people forget is all the extras add a bit of value in a private market but not heaps like we all think and hope for, basically the extras/mods make it a bit more attractive to buy over a standard vehicle sometimes but also raises the question of how much off road work has the vehicle done since its all kitted out for it, sometimes stock is also good and kit it out the way you want. if keeping it for a long time.

K's are low tho which is a good thing. I personally wouldn pay above 12 g for a 16 year old car and it would want to be great condition, more 10's. imo also.

Prices are shite coz the low new car prices on D22`s ($27-29K) and the low interest charges (1% and up).

Latest posts

Back