• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Towbar, 09+ D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey all

Got the list below to suit 09+ long tub D22 navara

Towbar
Bolts
Chrome rear bar
Tongue with no ball

All are genuine items which came on the car when purchased.

Reason for sale is an ARB bar is taking its place

Brisbane Southside. Pickup or will deliver depending on distance and for small fee.

Wanting $400 for the lot. Semi negotiable

Rusty

Hey Mate,

Is the hitch in good condition? Mines a bit rusty from leaving the tongue in for a several beach trips and forgetting to take it out to wash properly.

Don't need the rear chrome bar, just thinking about replacing my tow bar with something that isn't rusty so it isn't a mission to put the tongue in when needed.

Two questions, not trying to be a prick but what would you take for just the towbar/hitch - no chrome bumper

And roughly where do you live southside. My sister is in Marsden and could possibly get her or the brother in law to come grab it, or swing ya a bit extra to deliver.

Sorry to be so wishy washy, just not in a huge need for one, just sort of want one, if that makes sense?

Cheers

Last edited:
Shay, sorry but i did not see this post. Towbar and hitch are all in good condition. Chrome bar is no longer for sale as it went today.

This is still for sale minus chrome bar. Will take $200. Comea with bolts and chassis support brackets.

Let me know

Back