• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HID Driving Lights $80.00

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can have a look into postage, I would assume it wont be cheap as their pretty big lights but Ill find out.

Any issues selling them and I'd be happy to take them off your hands. Does it have a wiring harness?

No wiring harness, just the lights, mounting bolts etc. they can go to first come first serve, pick up or postage

Well I'm in chullora ATM for work and live near penrith. Where abouts are you? Shouldn't be too hard to organize somthing

Should be pretty easy to organise something, I work in Baulkham Hills and live in Dural, I gotta come out to the Costco in Auburn tonight if your around, ill be there between about 6:00pm and 7:30pm, Ill have the lights with me, should almost be on your way home.

Ive had that set in flood beam...got stolen and i now have a big light bar.
The 9' were better for road driving as even as flood beam they went further than the lightbar does.
Id say they would compliment the bar really well

They go pretty well these are both flood aswell and light everything up enough for me. It probably gives good light 300-400m

thanks if i do get a set they will be 2xspot combination to get some more distance my other option is to get a hid conversion kit for my ipf900xs as now i have the lightbar they are useless u do not even know they are on

Longy do ya wanna go halfs on a third light?? So 3 in the bullbar. Can get them for about $90

Back