helllo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-roy

Reaction score
gday, new to this forum. bought a nav about 4 months ago. in the process of 'doin it up' wood love some advice on lift kits

Welcome to the forum.

I dunno where to start with lift kits, there are many and they vary in price, can you tell us a bit more about your intended use, we may be able to give a better answer.

need more clearance. i just put some bigger muddys on it and theyve help heaps but im finding it hard to follow some of my mates wen we are 4wding / camping

Well the 2" kit from Ironman has been good for me, if you want more than 2" on the front you have to look at the Snake racing diff drop kit and associated bits, but this is fairly expensive for the extra 1" of lift you can get out of the front.

Welcome t-roy.

I put a 40mm tough dog kit in my D22 and I think it's garbage. I paid $2200 for mine and now my "heavy Duty" rear springs are being supported by a spare hilux leaf. It's as rough if not rougher than stock.

Iron man seem to sound ok. Heard good things and they're a good price to boot.

Heard the EFS were a good shock absorber. As for me i think i might go with just the body lift, as i was told that suspension lift kits cut out front suspension movement, which with the IFS is pretty poor anyhow.

Body lift and shocks are cheaper anyhow than buying a full lift kit.

P.S. Welcome to the forum

Ive heard good things about the EFS kit in navs, seems to be well suited.....Unless ur realy keen i wouldnt worry about the 3inch lift kit...alot of money for an inch.

Latest posts

Back