Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 Feedback and opinions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit-chop

Reaction score
Was checking them out while i was waiting at the tyre shop getting a wheel alignment.
They look the goods, but very pricey. They quoted me $390 for a 265/75/16

Looked at an online tyre shop (st george tyres) that had BFG km2 in the same size for $250, they had the ATZ for $370! Mtz was under $300

Are they new or something? Are they really that good? Currently running Cooper st max, Im over A/T and M/T tyres, are there any other decent 50/50 tyres on the market?

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&...8U4kdSADoehKwxcjmTT6sXdg&ust=1398332150875663

Last edited:
im pretty sure nathand22 has them on his new ranger,
my thoughts are if they are that much you can get Goodyear wrangler duratrac for less then that :/

I think you're right. Actually i didnt realise how cheap BFGs are these days. Last time i checked you didnt get much change out of $400

I've got them on my d40 and they are very quiet for a fairly aggressive tire, paid $400 each for 265/70/17. Good in the wet to. I mainly wanted them for muddy building sites

I have them on my Ranger, so far im very impressed. super quite for such an aggressive AT tyre and absolutely awesome in the wet and from what i have seen so far do the job off road as you would expect from Mickey T's.
As for wear, its early days as i have only done 8000km on them.

Ive had BFG's, mickey T 4 ribs, kuhmo kl71's, GT radials, Bridgestone, and these seem to be every bit as good as any of those and probably the best on the wet black top, as i said i havent done allot off road so i cant comment on them on all surfaces just yet.

Oh yeah they were pricey as hell at $420 each for 305/70/16's but they were a little less for the smaller versions

Guys, look at importing them from the states from
http://www.tirerack.com/

many have done so before and then a mate of mine did only 3 weeks ago for his X5 BMW...half price and were here in 3 days - FEDEX direct to a local mob who fitted.

It was 1/2 price including the shipping Joe.

Suggest you email them..or just ring.. they ship worldwide and are not phased by any address--

bottom line is, the price for tyres here along with many things is OTT

Thanks Gazza. I don't need tyres atm but will keep them in mind. Some tyre shops can be a bit precious about fitting new tyres that have been bought elsewhere.

And your right about us often getting ripped off in oz.

Latest posts

Back