More Accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equipt

Reaction score
Got myself a steel toolbox, and fitted it in the tray yesterday, had to relocate the 2nd battery into the toolbox, now all is inplace and nice and secure. Also got a central locking kit fitted today and a beeper to remind me to turn off my headlights.

Think I saw your ute parked at Mechanics or near there in Wendouree on Wednesday on a fairly main road, from Geelong so not too sure where I was exactly....Not a bad setup you got there. What do you think of your Taipan Exhaust system, I have one of there systems also, think it made a big difference to my ute.

Think I saw your ute parked at Mechanics or near there in Wendouree on Wednesday on a fairly main road, from Geelong so not too sure where I was exactly....Not a bad setup you got there. What do you think of your Taipan Exhaust system, I have one of there systems also, think it made a big difference to my ute.

Yeah it was probably when I was at a mates work, Mr Brakes. The Taipan was already on when I picked up the car, but I realy like it, it has a nice sound but isnt too loud at all.

I will try to take some pics on the weekend and post them up.

I also got remote central locking and a buzzer fitted to the headlights so I remember to turn them off. Very happy now.

Here are some pics of the box, and another mod I did a few weeks ago, I wired in a slim mount LED light to the inside of the glove box with a small universal door switch so it comes on when I open it up.

P3130155.jpg

P3130157.jpg

P3130158.jpg

P3130160.jpg

Speaking of LED Lights.
Nightingale Electrics in Spencer St Melbourne - Purveyors of all things cheap and Chinese have Aerpro LED and neon stuff for absolutely F all. Same stuff you would bling up your Skyline or Comondoor with from Autobarns but for 80% less than them.
I got this 6" blue neon for $5 just to add atmos to the home theatre.
Crappy camera phone pic
Nokiadownload453Standarde-mailview.jpg

Sorry for the hijack - semi relevant.
I thought about tucking a couple of white neons either under the front seats or up under the centre console to illuminate the floor - door switch activation only.

Cheers for the pics, great work on the glovebox light. Should be a standard item these days.

Aido nice setup.

Dave.

Thanks, yeah my 97 VS commodore had a light in the glovebox, so I was a bit surprised when the Nav didn't, but that is all sorted now. I am reayly happy with the tool box, and will hopefully be getting a compressor to go in it for my bday next month.

Not hanging crap on your handy work (because it's a decent job) but just how often do you use a light in your glovebox. I'm not sure I've ever had a glovebox light in any car I've owned, I can't even remember when I last checked what was in the glove box of the Nav, the wife sits on that side of the car thats her domain and to be honest I'm not entirely sure I want to know whats in there. But as I said it's a decent job so well done

Latest posts

Back