16" Sunraysia style steel rims $90ea

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Who is in?
Got involved with a tyre place today and was quoted $90 a piece for steel rims to suit D22.
Also Stockists of Mickey T's. $340 per tyre for MTZ's (265x75x16)but bulk orders can bring that down considerably. If anybody is interested post up.
There was enough of a suggestion to say that a full set of tyres and rims could be made available for $1500.

i reckon you could get cheaper mate, i got 15' black sunnies for 50 each and 31/10.5/15 for 260 a tyre. just saying shop around and make sure you tell the next shop what you have been quoted cos chances are they will want to beat it.

Matty there is a big price difference between 15" and 16" rims and tyres. It is a pretty good price.

I wouldn't mind a set of black sunny's, but D40 ones are a stupid stud pattern. Oh and I am in brisbane so that makes it a bit harder too.

I just paid $105 for steel rims for mine, so $90 seems really good. Best price I could get on the Mickeys was $340, but ended up with the BFG for $315.

Stop procrastinating and just do it, those tracks are waiting!!

Aido, I might be interested, but my brother in law would definitely be in for sure if you could get a full set for $1500. He would be keen on black sunnies in a 16x8. Was the $90 for white or black and were they 16x7 or 16x8's......Cheers Matt

Can you fit 15s on the D40 ?, cause surely you would save a small fortune on rims and tires.
I just got quoted $55 per rim for some 15x8s steelies and $238 for some 33x12.5r15 Maxxis Bighorns.

Nope only 16s fit a D40 and you can only get 7 wide at the right offset, the 16 x 8 hang out too far.

Who is in?
Got involved with a tyre place today and was quoted $90 a piece for steel rims to suit D22.
Also Stockists of Mickey T's. $340 per tyre for MTZ's (265x75x16)but bulk orders can bring that down considerably. If anybody is interested post up.
There was enough of a suggestion to say that a full set of tyres and rims could be made available for $1500.

Thanks Aido,

I got quoted by a local independant tyre dealer $110 per rim and $349 (MTZ) $325 (ATZ 4rib) - however this included fitting and balancing.

If you can get the lot for $1500 I will be interested. Prefer silver wheels, but black will do, with a +20 offset. I would prefer the ATZ, which should reduce the price, but if the deal is only for MTZ I'll cope!

Cheers.

too many questions!
They are white. They are 16". Offset unknown but will check before purchase. $90ea. MTZ's $340 ea fitted and balanced. Discount for multiple.
Independent store located right next door to large chain.
Located Dandenong.
Will talk further with them tomorrow.

too many questions!
They are white. They are 16". Offset unknown but will check before purchase. $90ea. MTZ's $340 ea fitted and balanced. Discount for multiple.
Independent store located right next door to large chain.
Located Dandenong.
Will talk further with them tomorrow.

Dunno exactly which one you are talking about but I'd steer very clear of a tyre joint in Dandenong with a name starting with T and located on Greens Rd. We used to use them for the trucks and they were hopeless. Their retreads rarely lasted longer than 3K, they are slow and couldn't change a truck tyre in less than 1 hour despite never seeming to have any clients in store and they are bloody useless at call outs, it took them over 3 hours to get from Greens Rd to Koo Wee Rup to change a tyre one morning. On the upside their steer tyres were better than any other the boss ever shelled out dollars for.

i got quoted $330 for mickeyt mtz in that size and 90 bucks for the rims(black)

but goodyear are having there 4 for the price of 3 sale so i reckon im gona get me sum kevlar mtrs!

I saw that deal but wasn't sure if the MTR's are one of the 'selected range'. Can anyone confirm if they are?

Latest posts

Back