Bunyip Wander. Sat 20 March

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leprechaun

Reaction score
Interested in a wander through the Bunyip State forest?

Meet up at the Servo, corner of Wellington and Napoleon Rds 8 am(http://www.whereis.com/vic/rowville/stud-rd?id=3FECC3998E0214)

Or out the front of Ranges Pub, 73 main street Gembrookat 9 am.

No itinerary yet but, maybe drive from Gembrook through to Powelltown for lunch then maybe head up to Noojee in the afternoon?

I'm open to suggestion if anyone knows any good tracks.

Last edited:
There is some gnarly tracks and big bog holes under the powerlines, but were driving long wheel base Nav's so we'll do the easier tracks. Most of the best roads have been closed off over the years due to abuse.

Reminder for Vico's that want to get out and about.
We don't "do" vehicle damage so its not hardcore just a good day out putting theory into practice.

Bump

At the moment it looks like only Aido and myself going out tomorrow, with Navarian a maybe if he can get his ABS 4WD issue sorted.

Any other takers???

I was also thinking about a twilight/night run around Murrundindi/Toolangi on Good Friday if anyone was interested?

I'm heading to Marlo on good friday for the weekend.
Bought a map of the area today,looks to be some tracks in the area.
I'm thinking heading along Pearl point track with the scuba gear on board,see if i can bag a cray somewhere.Then head into Bemm river for a look.
Never been there.

Latest posts

Back