• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

d22 single din stereo facia

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben54b

Reaction score
Hey guys as per the title I am looking for a single din with pocket for my 2010 d22. I am channging the double din for a high end single din unit and am hoping someone can help me out. I am located in the newcastle area taa boys
ben

I have one but im in Perth. Dont mind posting it if you pay upfront

Hey dilmah your a legend I will give it a few days if thats ok to try and get one a bit closer to home. does anyone have any concept what postage from perth to newcastle may be worth. ben

Id say less than $20. I got some diff gears form the eastern states and they only charged me $25 and they were 15kg's. Pm me to arrange a price if your still keen in a few days

Last edited:
Id say less than $20. I got some diff gears form the eastern states and they only charged me $25 and they were 15kg's. Pm me to arrange a price if your still keen in a few days

Hey dilmah,

Doing some work to my D22 and wondering if you still have the single din pocket? I'm in Perth and can pick up :)

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back