Dog friendly camping and 4x4 website

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountainman

Reaction score
Hey guys, the wife and I love going camping and travelling with our dog and found there was a shortage of info on dog friendly places available, so we decided to make our own website dedicated to it.
It's an Australia wide site but as we can't get everywhere all at once the site could definitely use some guest posters. If this is something that interests you, or if you just wanna check the site out the address is http://www.donethataustralia.com
It's only just in the early stages, so a little empty. Cheers!

Like Sparra said, terrific idea and from a quick glimpse of the site, looks good.

You sure have your work cut out for you though!

Cheers for checking it out fellas. Much appreciated! Definitely have our work cut out for us but at least it gives us an excuse to get out every chance we get, haha.
Heading to Glasshouse this weekend to 'research' ;).

Mate this look great so far. Good work and your right about an excuse to get away, it shouldn't be to tough completing "research" trips!.

Looks good. I use an app called wiki camps where you can filter heaps of info such as dog friendly etc. Check it out.

Landcruiser park is pet freindly,there is a bunch of us heading up there wkend after next you should come along to do a bit of "research"

Cheers fellas! I'll check that app out silvernavman, thanks for the tip.

Landcruiser park is pet freindly,there is a bunch of us heading up there wkend after next you should come along to do a bit of "research"

I just might take you up on that offer mate! Have yet to check out Cruiser Park, definitely overdue.

Latest posts

Back