It finally has arrived

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSSI

Reaction score
My new Navara ST

It was about two month late

003-2.jpg

Hey Ossi,

I have one ordered, expect to get it at the start of April (fingers crossed). What kind of bull bar did you fit and how much was it ?

Cheers ... Gregg.

Hey Ossi,

I have one ordered, expect to get it at the start of April (fingers crossed). What kind of bull bar did you fit and how much was it ?

Cheers ... Gregg.

It's a ECB Bullbar , was about 2000$ and about 600 for the Driving lights

Here is the link

The Lights a original Nissan. The one on the driver side is wide and the other one spot.

I was informed that you need to cut the front bumper to install this one, is this the case ? Doesn't make it too easy for self installation.

Apparently the Grill / Front Bumper is all one piece ?

My D22 was very simple.

I was informed that you need to cut the front bumper to install this one, is this the case ? Doesn't make it too easy for self installation.

Apparently the Grill / Front Bumper is all one piece ?

My D22 was very simple.

Yes you have to cut it.
And I would have it installed by professionals.
Because of the Airbags. If you do it yourself and you have an accident the insurance will not pay

i have one on order too

Hey Ossi,

Cheers ... Gregg.

Hey Gregg, i am also awaiting my st which should also be here with in the first 2 weeks of April:victory: cheers Andrew

Hey Gregg, i am also awaiting my st which should also be here with in the first 2 weeks of April:victory: cheers Andrew

Excellent. Just heard that the shipment has already arrived in Perth and is in the compound so I may have it before Easter. You are probably waiting on the same ship.

Navara looks good mate.

Does the bullbar you have, have winch mounts.

Dave.

I don't need a winch, so I have chosen the one without, but you get the same bullbar with the opening to fit the winch

ship arrives in Brisbane in 4 days

Just told by the dealer today that my Nav. is all but here in Oz...4 days away then about the same time to process it there...hopefully in my garage in 2 weeks:victory:

Back