Lights Fault

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colby

Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a wiring diagram for a 03 D22 Nav or even better a service manual? my problem is that when my lights are turned off and i brake then the two little front head lights come on and my cd player dims but this doesn't happen when lights are turned on? Any thoughts thanks

I wonder if there's a problem with the brake light bulb or its holder? Power from the brake light is feeding into the park light - it's a dual filament bulb, maybe it's blown and crossed the two together?

Alternatively, the earth for the dash (which is also the earth for the CD) is not right?

Yes i did change the stereo and i soldered the earth onto the earth of the uhf radio which was already installed but will change it and see how it goes thanks

If you used the black wire behind the dash that went into the old stereo that is the prob (or part of it).

No i didnt use the black wire from the old stereo i used the black wire from the UHF radio that was already installed, but i'll have a closer look tomorrow cause i didn't trace the earth on the radio back so maybe it was installed wrong

well checked the wiring and the negative wire i connected to which the UHF radio connects to is the one from the cigarette litter. So i don't think thats the problem, anyone else got ideas thanks

i was recently having charger problems with the cig lighter. I ended up changing it out and now no problems. Maybe your cig lighter is shorting something out?

Back