• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D-22 Late Model Driving Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonney

Reaction score
guys, i am chasing a set of driving lights that fit into the stock front bar on the d-22 . my model is a 2013 . thanks.

You can get kits off eBay from Thailand. Fitted a set over the weekend and they are good quality, easy to install too.

Seriously - really, really seriously - we went up to Dubbo a couple of weekends ago and started the trip at early night on a narrow country road. Being acutely aware that I wasn't revving my engine a great deal and that I was pumping something like 60A down to the caravan, I decided to play with the lighting up front to reduce the alternator load.

With normal headlights only, you can't see squat. It's downright dangerous, and with a 2.5T caravan winding up country hills at night it was ridiculous.

With ALL the lights on it was daylight - and returning to low beam when an oncoming car was seen required half a second for your eyes to adjust to the semi darkness.

With just my front light bar - one of these - the amount of light was still staggering, there was more than enough depth to the light, the spread was fantastic and there was little that you couldn't see. Adding the roof lights (80W) and a pair of driving lights (200W) was not needed. I'm leaving them there, of course, but the single 120W light bar did more than enough for me to see very, very clearly.

i mainly want the inbuilt stock front bumper driving lights to fill up the ugly blanking caps they use plus there handy when your driving around the streets looking for a house number as the low lights seem to light up the footpath without lighting up the whole streetif you know what i mean.

Latest posts

Back