I can't see at night so i fixed the problem!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philbie

Reaction score
not being happy with my light situation, Today i had some new light globes installed in the headlights and this pair of spotties fitted.

Now i'm waiting for darkness to fall.......should be interesting.

Now it's time for tyres and a lift kit.

Last edited:
holy f?+king predators???????? way more than just spotlights, you're gonna hold a mass crucifiction for grasshoppers at 1000 metres! those f*&kers go off!
or did you just get rallye 4000's with red lens retainers?

I just bought a HID kit to convert my D22 H4 headlight globes over but buggered if I know where I am going to fit the ballasts and all the extra wiring, still weighing up if its worth the hassle of the install.......

holy f?+king predators???????? way more than just spotlights, you're gonna hold a mass crucifiction for grasshoppers at 1000 metres! those f*&kers go off!
or did you just get rallye 4000's with red lens retainers?

Yes, their the real deal! First nite out and parked in the middle of a dirt road and could see for ever, I was gob smacked. The light goes on forever.

Downfall? It attracted so many bugs, my mate and I could only stand at the front of the car for 5 mins before we could stand it no longer.

I like bright lights!

Plenty of people do HID upgrades on their halogen driving lights. That is perfectly legal.

Modifying halogen headlights to HID however is illegal.

I can highly recommend IPF "Fat Boy" headlight globes. They are expensive, but provide a brilliant result on both high and low beam.

While I also enjoy the benefits of good quality driving lights, there is nothing worse than dipping the lights for oncoming traffic or whatever, then having standard (often very poor in the case of the Navara) low beam headlights.

In my opinion the "fat boys" gave the Navara lamps a fantastic light output.

Sorry Matty, just seen your post.

I have a Phillips kit.

Cost me $700, I spent the extra money as the headlights are very important and did want them to fail at all.

Dave.

are these (fat boy) just a replacement for your headlight globes or can ya put them in ya spotties too???/ i'm lost..

Yeah, the IPF Fat Boys are just a straight H4 replacement globe. I've never used anything in halogen that can come close....and they're legal.

My driving lights are just halogen IPF 900XS. Plenty of performance for my needs.

Latest posts

Back