How many km's on your D21 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Post up how many km's on your D21.

Lets see who has the highest on the original motor.

If Jason can help me to keep the list that I will make at the start of this thread updated to see who has the most km's on there Nav.

Dave.

500,000km on her and still going strong - she was previously used as a pilot vehicle so mostly road kms thank god.

Has had recon engine though, so doesnt count I know - original driveline though.

91 king cab 4x4 z24

Last edited:
Mine's 259000 and still pretty happy. So happy it sometimes likes to run for a few seconds after I turn it off.

Not quite a Nav but I've got 425k on an sd25 720 (1985) still going well when rust took it off the road. 225k on my z24 kingy.
Pete

Up to almost 250,000 on mine.

Just saw a 1993 4x2 V6 with 607,000 with a blown head gasket on fleabay.

Alot of km's mate.

How is the body of the ute ?

Dave.

Few dings, scratches and faded paint. Engine mounts gone, steering useless, lots of rattles thumps and clunks over bumps. Pretty scary to drive come to think of it!

91 kingcab

mine has done 300k and doesnt blow any smoke or use oil.its a one owner job,serviced every 10k.seems like there is plenty of miles left in the old girl
UPDATE....sinse writing this,things have gone down hill.she still starts and goes fine but very very slowly <sad frown>

Last edited:
Still going strong since 1995 and just hit 275002k, no rust and every bit original.
Hi guys! My first post and just wanted to say hi and love the site.

320k had ten years on gas until 2007 reco box about 18months ago, no oil useage and no smoke.
87 King Cab Z24 4x4

290000 on my old work ute 89 d21,still goes like a dream,uses no oil,no smoke,clutch and throwout gettin abit dodgy,but what a good engine .

At the date and time of this post my 1991 Navara 4x2 has 558721Km on it.
Its still the original un-rebuilt engine and auto trans.
I have replaced the distributor and the alternator + had the carburettor rebuilt and that's it, no other major mechanical issues.
Ohh yeah, it drips more oil from the rear main oil seal than it burns.
(It uses about 1 litre every 5000Km so no biggie)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back