D40 petrol price check

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timga

Reaction score
Hey guys. In the market for a petrol navara and came across one just wondering if the price is about right.. It's 2010 st-x manual with 65 000kms.. He's asking 25 000 but needs new tyres, what do you guys think of the price??

Cheers

Without to much looking around I found that car sales states between 22,500-25,200. That's for average K's of 80,000-120,000. if it's in good nick, as it's under average K's I would say at the upper range of that would be around the mark.

Remember service, and usage history is everything!!

There a bit heavy on fuel but go like a robber's dog. Perhaps make him an offer.

By the way Welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Be warned the economy in these things is hideous. Ive had a number of customers fit full exhaust + intake upgrades and unichip and still not even close to being decent economy numbers around town let alone towing.

15l per 100, towing around town. It's a bit on the heavy side but I wouldn't call it hideous. Like it's already been said they go like a scalded cat.

Latest posts

Back