Tuff Truck 09

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshy

Reaction score
So whos going to Tuff Truck this year?
I went for the first time last year, good fun
Be good to catch up with some other nav drivers there.:beer:

I've never made it to Tuff Truck. I hear heaps of mixed reports... mostly positive though.

Would like to go and meet some others from here. Josh, you're probably the Navara's best hope... put your name in??!! :victory::big_smile:

I've never made it to Tuff Truck. I hear heaps of mixed reports... mostly positive though.

Would like to go and meet some others from here. Josh, you're probably the Navara's best hope... put your name in??!! :victory::big_smile:

Haha i dont know about that...maybe in a few years time when its out of warranty haha. Ah yeah it depends what your expecting...duno if id take a family.....

Where is it held? Might have to make plans for it next year.

Its near singleton on the putty rd

last weekend of march.

Ah it kinda depends, there is a family camping area, it can get a bit wild....bad language n all that sort of stuff

Ill head up for the saturday. Alot of idiots there these days.

I have been for the past 4 years, not staying over night though.

Its only about an hours drive from my place.

Dave.

Milbrodale is about 15-20km's west of Singleton. Bulga is the nearest town.

Nice little town, about 200 people. I work up that way here and there.

Still has me stuffed why they need an exchange, they could get away with a CMUX on the side of the road in a cabinet.

Dave.

I've managed to miss tuff trucks every other year! So this year, with the blessing of my tribe, I have every intention of being there this time round....hopefully!!!

Bump!!
So who is going? Turns out it's the Bother inlaws wifes B'day on the Saturday. So he wont be going anymore, which means if I go I'll be going alone. Hence the wife isn't real keen on me going now!!

ill deffinetly be there...think there will be about 15 cars in the group. anyone wants to join in let me know, one of the boys is getting there before the gates open to get prime position.

Grrrrrrrrrr. I got to much crap on.

Ill try and get up there on Sunday for a look.

Dave.

so who went?
i got there late friday nite, luckily mates had goten there early and save me a spot.
I didnt think the action was any where near as good as last year...still had a good time.
Saw a fair few navs around, only met clinton tho.
I kept forgeting i had my camera on me
P3280007.jpg

P3280008.jpg

P3290010.jpg

Latest posts

Back