• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D40 Rear leafs 2" lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoY

Reaction score
Hi all.

Currently selling the leafs that came out of my 2012 st d40. Kit was bought from zordo less then a year ago but needed to upgrade to heavies for drawers and canopy. Leafs are bluemax comfort leafs and in very good condition. Located in vic 3803. Chasing 100 bux. Leafs only as bushes and u bolts were used for new leafs.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers

Hi mate. Wouldn't have traveled more then 10k. Cars done 16k. Only load it had was swag and esky when camping. Upgraded to heavies for drawers and canopy etc.

Cheers

No worries. From memory with the comforts I got a 60mm lift from stock. Mob number is 0401757843. Free most days after 5 but I'm going away this weekend. Pick up either from Clayton or hallam. Cheers

Joseph

ok no dramas was gonna say early next week anyway. i'm in mordialloc so clayton would be a lot easier. will buzz u monday
James

No worries. If picking up from Clayton will need to be somewhere between 8-430 (work) but I'm sure we can work something out.

Joseph

Latest posts

Back