The 2014 Navara Muster Committee

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
I'd like to introduce the members of the 2014 National Navara Muster committee.

Nathan - nathand22
Ian - Sparra04
Wayne - WayneD4T
Tony - Old.Tony
Matt - Siringo

Thanks guys for taking the time help out.

And a big thanks to matt for accepting the chair position
tony retains the treasurers position.
Wayne, nathan and myself will be helping out where required
ARE WE THERE YET

I've been very remiss and have overlooked welcoming Gonzo as a new member of the 2014 Muster committee, sorry mate.

Thanks for accepting the offer Steve and thanks for offering your time as well.

We get one new one in and one unfortuately has to leave. A big thanks to WayneD4T for his help with both the 2013 & 2014 Musters. Your help was greatly appreciated by all mate.

After much deliberation I have decided that i will be standing down from the muster committee and my new role as the chairman for a number of reasons, the main one being that now my broken back is well on the mend i need to put more work into my roofing business and into training more workers so as i can get off the tools to prevent further damage to my back into the future.
The downside to this is i simply wont have the considerable amount of time i had this year to sink into the 2015 muster that i did for the last 2014 event.

I would like to thank all of the members who have supported the muster and all that attended the 2014 event.

I would also like to wish the committee all the very best for the future and the 2015 Muster at Emu Creek 4x4 park it no doubt will be a great event.

Thanks again,
Nathan.

Last edited:
That's a shame Nath, I know how much you put into the last one and what you hoped to do to the next one.
In saying that what you contributed was fantastic and the muster just won't be the same.
Hope you will still make the next muster and a few weekends trips away.

Your efforts were and are greatly appreciated.

After much deliberation I have decided that i will be standing down from the muster committee and my new role as the chairman for a number of reasons, the main one being that now my broken back is well on the mend i need to put more work into my roofing business and into training more workers so as i can get off the tools to prevent further damage to my back into the future.
The downside to this is i simply wont have the considerable amount of time i had this year to sink into the 2015 muster that i did for the last 2014 event.

I would like to thank all of the members who have supported the muster and all that attended the 2014 event.

I would also like to wish the committee all the very best for the future and the 2015 Muster at Emu Creek 4x4 park it know doubt will be a great event.

Thanks again,
Nathan.

dark days trev dark days 😔😭
Please say your still going to attend?? Amy and I will be sad if u don't

That's a shame Nath, I know how much you put into the last one and what you hoped to do to the next one.
In saying that what you contributed was fantastic and the muster just won't be the same.
Hope you will still make the next muster and a few weekends trips away.

Your efforts were and are greatly appreciated.

Please say your still going to attend?? Amy and I will be sad if u don't

Cheers Steve, yes mate i will still be around and will still try and attend as many trips as possible, just not enough time to put in the hrs required for the muster committee.

Cheers.

Nathan, from a committee perspective this is a great loss, but I do know how much time you put into the 2014 event which was nothing short of amazing. Your efforts in the 2013 event with the Navkhana were also tremendously valuable. That you've done all this with a broken back (and last year with a broken foot) just shows how dedicated you are to a task and that level of commitment is hard to find.

However, you can't play until you've done the work, and getting your own show back on the road has to come first.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your Herculean efforts over the last 2 years. Awesome stuff, mate, it's sad to see you go but completely understandable.

Back